These are 3 of the projects we support most. Two on environment because we believe Mother Earth could use all the spokespeople she can get right now. One on mother and child health because one is already a huge project. This project in general has plans to disseminate good information and to empower mothers, families and midwives throughout Indonesia. Besides serving mothers who want to have their babies with us!
We also support on a yearly basis:
- Yayasan Kasih Peduli Anak, www.ykpa.org (helps street kids in Bali)
- Yayasan Rama Sesana, www.yrsbali.org – runs a reproductive health service center and educational program, based at Pasar Badung traditional market in Denpasar, Bali’s capital city.
- Yayasan Kemanusiaan Ibu Pertiwi, www.ykip.org – which translates as the Humanitarian Foundation for Mother Earth is an Indonesia Non Profit Organisation which is dedicated to helping the needy in Bali through health and education programs.
- Yayasan Sari Hati
Further projects that we have supported
- Earth Day Ubud
- Yayasan Bumi Sehat – Caring for mothers and babies for natural birth –www.bumisehatbali.org
- Yayasan Senyum – bringing health care to people with cranio facial disabilities – based in DPS – www.senyumbali.org
- Rumah Zakat Indonesia – development of free clinic in Indoneisa –www.rumahzakat.org
- Rotary Club Ubud Bali – www.rotaryubud.org
- Pelangi School Ubud – Local School in Ubud promoting holistic education
- Yayasan Kupu Kupu Bali – future and education for handicapped people
- Yayasan Rama Sesana – Woman’s health in Bali – www.yrsbali.org
- Yayasan Sari Hati – Social Foundation for People with mental Challanges – [email protected]
- Yayasan Kemanusian Ibu Pertiwi – Scholarship program for children –www.ykip.org